3M Moon Dawg Safety Sunware #11215
3M Moon Dawg Safety Sunware, Black Frame, Gray Anti-Fog Lens #11215
3M™ Moon Dawgs™ Protective Eyewear helps protect your eyes, yet sacrifices nothing in terms of a hip fashionable look. Referred to as “surf-inspired” styling, Moon Dawgs™ eyewear features rectangular-shaped lenses and wide temples that defy the common notion that safety glasses always look awkward. These glasses look good enough to be worn for a day at the beach or a night on the town as well as at the jobsite.
- Durable construction makes the glasses capable of serving as an outdoor safety sunwear option.
- The lightweight frame enhances comfort when the glasses are worn over an extended time.
- The impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% UVA and B rays.
- These safety glasses are recommended for the following tasks: assembly and mechanical, chipping, chiseling, drilling, grinding, machining, masonry, metal repair, painting, pouring/casting, power fastening, riveting, sanding and sawing. (Do not use this eyewear in an industrial setting without contacting your supervisor or safety specialist to insure that it will help provide proper protection for the specific hazards in your workplace.
- Some operations may require special filter lenses, machine guards, goggles, face shields or other safety equipment.)
- Industries in which these safety glasses are commonly used include aviation, chemicals, construction, food and beverage, general manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, primary metals and transportation.
We Also Recommend