3M Air-Mate HEPA Filter #451-02-01R01
3M Air-Mate HEPA Filter for PAPR System #451-02-01R01
- Replacement part for Air-Mate powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) systems.
This NIOSH-approved particulate filter helps provide high efficiency respiratory protection against dust, mist, fumes, asbestos, radionuclides and radon daughters. Filter should be used with 3M™ Air-Mate™ Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) systems.
NIOS H-approved SP3 particulate cartridge used for Air-Mate systems from 3M for respiratory protection against dust, mist, fumes, asbestos, radionuclides and radon daughters.
Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) are motorized systems powered by a battery pack which draw air through a filter or cartridge to provide respiratory protection to the wearer. The blower unit can be mounted on the waist, face, or head, depending on the system selected. Potential benefits include:
- Certain PAPR systems provide a higher level of respiratory protection than non-powered air filtering respirators
- Constant flow of air can provide cooling for the worker, resulting in greater comfort for the wearer
- Loose-fitting headgear options provide respiratory protection without the need for a tight faceseal or fit testing
- Battery-powered blower pulls the air through the filter resulting in no additional breathing resistance to the wearer
We Also Recommend